The team is expanding and we are seeking a team-oriented individual to join us as a Senior Front End Developer in the Singapore office.
● Design and implement new features in the data portal to help traders easily identify and make use of data analytics to drive better business decisions.
● Support existing web applications
● Build libraries and frameworks that support complex web applications,
improve development efficiency and code quality.
● Expected to contribute new ideas, participate in code reviews and improve
overall user front-end experience.
● Minimum 3+ years of working experience in programming web based applications (exploiting Angular, ReactJS or VueJS frameworks).
● Strong communication skills and care about user experience and testing.
● Proven track record of delivering projects with high quality UI.
● Self-managed, proactive work style. Able to work independently within a team centric environment.
● Fullstack experience on writing backend service with Python/Golang/C++ will be an advantage.
● Interest and knowledge in the trading/technology space preferred.
● A good Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or the equivalent
● Able to work in Singapore
Grasshopper is an Asian proprietary trading firm and liquidity provider competing on the global stage. Our cutting edge in-house technology puts us at the forefront of developments in electronic trading. An unbroken record of consistency and profitability is underpinned by firm values of curiosity, empowerment and flexibility that guide our future success.
At Grasshopper, you will be working in a diverse and dynamic environment with a flat hierarchy. With 65 employees and 15 nationalities working in an open office, communication is essential to performance. To keep our edge as the “small giant” of proprietary trading, we give employees a high level of autonomy and encourage them to get creative, take risks, make mistakes and learn from them.
We respect and listen to all our employees. You will get the chance to make an impact by having your voice heard by everyone, including the management.
We are in the business of developing people. We focus on substance and delivery - as long as you perform and communicate, you will be recognized and rewarded. We are dedicated to supporting our staff and ensuring they develop professionally and holistically to maximize their potential.