The team is expanding and we are seeking a team-oriented individual to join us as a Front End Developer in the Vietnam office.
As part of the Front End Web Developer team, you will:
- work closely with traders and other technology team members.
- expected to contribute new ideas, participate in code reviews and improve overall user front-end experience.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in programming web based applications (e.g. Single Page Applications).
- A self-starter and team player with excellent communication skills in English.
- Very good skills in exploiting Angular 2/4, ReactJS, or Vue.js, Bootstrap, etc. frameworks.
- Care about user experience and enthusiastic about testing.
- Experience of ES6/7, TypeScript 2.0, WebSocket and Web Workers will be a plus.
- Experience of Python/Java/C++ and/or implementing micro-services will be an advantage.
● A good Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or the equivalent
● Able to work in Vietnam
Grasshopper is an Asian proprietary trading firm and liquidity provider competing on the global stage. Our cutting edge in-house technology puts us at the forefront of developments in electronic trading. An unbroken record of consistency and profitability is underpinned by firm values of curiosity, empowerment and flexibility that guide our future success.
At Grasshopper, you will be working in a diverse and dynamic environment with a flat hierarchy. With 65 employees and 15 nationalities working in an open office, communication is essential to performance. To keep our edge as the “small giant” of proprietary trading, we give employees a high level of autonomy and encourage them to get creative, take risks, make mistakes and learn from them.
We respect and listen to all our employees. You will get the chance to make an impact by having your voice heard by everyone, including the management.
We are in the business of developing people. We focus on substance and delivery - as long as you perform and communicate, you will be recognized and rewarded. We are dedicated to supporting our staff and ensuring they develop professionally and holistically to maximize their potential.