We are looking for team-players in our Viet Nam office who are creative in their approach to problem solving. They take the initiative to explore different ways to resolve an issue, and systematically find the most efficient and effective way to do it.
As part of the Infrastructure team, you will:
● Design/deploy automation tools, monitoring, deployment, configuration, service discovery
● Improve/redesign the current monitoring stack and metric collection
● Grow the DevOps culture within both the development and operation team
● Improve the current ci/cd pipeline.
● Provide operational support.
As a DevOps/Linux engineer, you should be able to:
● Take initiative in investigating infrastructure/application issues on a live production system independently
● Deal with a global infrastructure setup with over 200 servers.
● Handle cutting edge low latency hardware
● Comfortable developing in Python
It will be highly useful if you have prior experience in the following technologies:
o Configuration management tools like Puppet/Chef/Ansible/Salt
o Monitoring tools like Prometheus/ InfluxDB
o Python/Golang/Shell scripting
o CI tools like Jenkins, Gitlab CI.
o Public cloud providers like Google cloud, AWS, Azure.
Grasshopper is an Asian proprietary trading firm and liquidity provider competing on the global stage. Our cutting edge in-house technology puts us at the forefront of developments in electronic trading. An unbroken record of consistency and profitability is underpinned by firm values of curiosity, empowerment and flexibility that guide our future success.
At Grasshopper, you will be working in a diverse and dynamic environment with a flat hierarchy. With 65 employees and 15 nationalities working in an open office, communication is essential to performance. To keep our edge as the “small giant” of proprietary trading, we give employees a high level of autonomy and encourage them to get creative, take risks, make mistakes and learn from them.
We respect and listen to all our employees. You will get the chance to make an impact by having your voice heard by everyone, including the management.
We are in the business of developing people. We focus on substance and delivery - as long as you perform and communicate, you will be recognized and rewarded. We are dedicated to supporting our staff and ensuring they develop professionally and holistically to maximize their potential.